Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trip To Singapore (Part 1)

on 14/3/09, 9.00pm, i sit plane to sg. tat day so tired, cause tat day gt activity. on the plane, i see tiok 1 heng ee student, he greet me, i ma greet him lo~~~~
on 15/3/09, 8.00am, YEAH, i already reach sg. After taking our lugage, my uncle came to fetch us.... THIS IS MY FIRST TIME AT SINGAPORE..... The purpose we go to sg is to attend my relatives(eng dunno hw to call) wedding. When i reach her house, wah !!! her house like sardine, cn't move at all.
Finally ,the wedding is over.......

on the third day in my trip, i go to SINGAPORE FLYER!! WAH, SO NICE!!!!!!!! i Take lots of pic.(Will post at nxt post). tat day only go to sg flyer.... sienz.............

On the 4th day in my trip, i go to Sentosa Island. Sit on caber car 4 about 10 min.......... finally reach. The 1 destination~~~~ UNDERWATER WORLD~~~~~...........................PAISEH LATE FOR SCHOOL LIAO, CONTINUE NEXT TIME...............

No comments: